We are obsessed with solutions to all our problems. But we know that a problem may have any number of solutions. To find out the least complex path to our solutions we bring you algoholics. Write the best pseudo code and prove your mettle.
- All B.Tech undergraduates are allowed to enrol in the competition.
- You will enrol as a team of two with both members of the same college.
- The competition will have 5 levels where at each level a set of questions will be assigned to groups of teams with one group having a common set of questions.
- The result submission will be in the form of a pseudo code as well as a compiled C program with the code.
- The marking will be based on the successful submission of both the above and then on the complexities of the designed code.
- The levels will be time bound starting ‘zero’ at 20 minutes and each further level will have 10 minutes more.
- The final level will have two teams and the winner will be announced on the same day.
|October 21st, 2016|
|Algoholics||1100 hours IST, ETL-312 & E-313|