About Clash on lan - CSGo 1v1
- The software used is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Sperson Version)
- It is a 1 ( One ) Player Tournament - Please try to register beforehand. There will be a sign up sheet at the registration table at the beginning of the LAN, asking your ability and knowledge of the game. We will then randomly assign matches using random.org or some other randomiser.
The tournament will be played with a knockout format and with the following rule set:
a. Rounds: 30 Rounds (Fifteen as each side[Terrorists & Counter-Terrorists)
b. Victory Condition: The first player to win 16 rounds wins the map and the round is over immediately.
c. The person playing as the Terrorist side first will be announced before the match or decided by coin toss (see rules below).
d. In case of a tie after the regulation rounds end (15-15), 6 extra rounds will be played.
3 rounds as Terrorists and 3 rounds as Counter-Terrorists. First person to win 4 rounds wins the map. [Repeat if necessary] .
- All matchs will be in a BO1 format.
- Maps will be determined in a snake elimination draft [as follows]:
i. Person B removes one of the 3 remaining maps
ii. Person A removes one of the 2 remaining maps
iii. The last remaining map is played. Person A and Person B will be determined by a coin toss or a knife round.
- The first person to win 16 rounds will be declared the victor of the match and will advance
- The tournament is set up in a bracket structure. It may take a while to finish every single match between opponents. Please remember that you cannot “hold” or “postpone” a match to play in another tournament or do some other work
- Maps allowed for tournament:
- The use of any forbidden cheat program, hack, exploit or file by any member during the tournament will lead to the exclusion of the person from the tournament and potential dismissal from the event and future events. The game admins may inspect your machine at any time during the tournament for evidence of cheats or hacks.