About Clash on LAN - CSGo 5v5
The software used is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Steam Version)
. It is a (Five) Player Team Tournament
- - Please try and find your own -man team if possible. There will be a sign up sheet at the registration table at the beginning of the LAN, asking your ability and knowledge of the game.
- We will then randomly assign teams using random.org or some other randomiser.
- Each team must present (one) representative/captain. He/ she is responsible for his/her team and will be responsible for choosing maps and all communication with referees must be done through the team captain. The tournament will be played with a knockout format and with the following rule set:
- Substitute player must not be playing, or played for any other team in the tournament.
- All matchs will be in a BO format. Maps will be determined in a snake elimination draft [as follows]:
- (Team A and Team B can be determined by a coin toss or by a teamís seeding in the tournament. [Team A is the winner of the coin toss]) The first team to win rounds will be declared the victor of the match and will advance The tournament is set up in a bracket structure. It may take a while to finish every single match between opponents. Please remember that you cannot hold or postpone a match to play in another tournament; please find a substitution, play with less people, or have your team forfeit. Maps allowed for tournament: . Dust . Inferno . Cobblestone . Mirage . Train .Overpass . Cache )
- The use of any forbidden cheat program, hack, exploit or file by any clan member during the tournament will lead to the exclusion of the clan from the tournament and potential dismissal from the event and future events.
- The game admins may inspect your machine at any time during the tournament for evidence of cheats or hacks.
- Either in-game or externally provided voice communications are permitted, such as Ventrilo, TeamSpeak or Mumble.
- Note that we may not be able to provide these dedicated voice comms resources for all of those listed due to licensing restrictions, teams should be prepared to make their own voice communications arrangements.
a. Rounds: Rounds (Fifteen as each side[Terrorists & Counter-Terrorists)
b. Victory Condition: The first team to win rounds wins the map and the round is over immediately.
c. The team playing as the Terrorist side first will be announced before the match or decided by coin toss (see rules below).
d. In case of a tie after the regulation rounds end (-), extra rounds will be played as Terrorists and rounds as Counter-Terrorists. First team to win rounds wins the map. [Repeat if necessary]
e. Extra rounds restart money: $ , . Substitutions can only be done before or after a match is done and not during the match.
i. Team B removes one of the maps
ii. Team A removes one of the remaining maps
iii. Team B removes one of the remaining maps
iv. Team A removes one of the remaining mapsv. Team B removes one of the remaining mapsvi. Team A removes one of the remaining maps
vii. The last remaining map is played.